Friday, January 20, 2006

Wars and Rumors of War

It looks like our backs are up against the wall again, and we are bein pushed into a corner.. We have been nice and talked the talk, but the time for talkin is over.. We must now muster our energy and resolve to remain free and without fear of terrorism.. What took decades during the Crusades will only take a few weeks this time around.. Such is modern warfare.. Islamofacism has mistakenly taken our slow steady steps of attempting to change their minds as weakness and think we dont have the strength to squush em like a bug.. I got news for em.. We got a whole new can of "WHOOP ASS" and we are about to break the seal on it just for them !! We have given em all the chances they are gonna get from us and now they can either put-up, or shut up.. I'm sick to death of these little ankle-bitin bastards screwin up my leisure time.. I've got a lot better thangs I could be thinkin bout besides whether some little dickhead is gonna take a cannister of poison into a school and release it, or that some puke is gonna walk a suitcase nuke across the border and set it off in downtown Houston.. If Iran, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan and Saudi have to glow in the dark for the next 1,000 years to stop it, so fuggin beit.. Their chickens are bout to come home to roost !!

The U.S. has tried to play by the World Society's rules for too long, and look where its got us.. We have to break away and play by OUR rules before we end up like Rome did..

All this shit started back in the days when Arafat was just beginnin.. All the terrorism today is just the makins of him.. Such a shame the bastard had to live a long life and didnt get lead poisonin a long time ago.. There are a lot of Arafat Wannabes out there today, and I hope we can weed em out in short order.. Too much hard work, sweat, and blood are goin into war.. But you do what ya gotta do.. And right nowI think that the best way to stop the bullshit is to just kill enuff of em for them to see that they are on a path that only leads to them becomin extinct.. My suggestion is to start with about 20 million of em.. Just as a sample number, but after that we could fine tune the number and location a little more.. Just thank about a bunch of protesters in the streets somewhere burnin an American flag, and then they get a taste of it themselves .. "I love the site of plutonium in the mornin.. Looks like VICTORY" !!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo!!! My thinking, as well!

2:24 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

You are startin to be one of my regulars Cheryl.. Glad to see you come by and leave me a note .. When we gonna have that sit-down on the front porch ?? The way thangs are goin, it might get kinda crowded out there tho!! But I worry myself about other folks.. I wonder if they are preparin for the worst .. Have they made neccesary plans?? How bout you kid ?? What have you done to get ready ?? Are you gonna be a survivor, or are you gonna be a victim ?? Please tell me that you are gonna be around after the SHTF !! I wanna hear that folks have cases of canned goods and bottled water under their bed.. I wanna hear that folks have stocked up on batteries and guns and ammo and have name tags and have put names and I.D. in everybody's underwear. That you have a CENTRAL POINT OF CONTACT after the dust settles to where everybody can find each other.. Confusion is gonna be a bitch.. You dont have to be a part of it if you dont want to.. Somebody has to have some sanity when it happens and it is my desire that you be THE ONE who has it !! OVER 3200 people disappeared in Katrina !! POOF !! OVER 200 bodies that were found have YET to be identified !! This aint Rocket Science I'm talkin bout here.. After all, its comin from Wild Bill !!

3:01 PM, January 21, 2006  
Blogger Jimmy K. said...

Kick Ass and take names later. Ditto
Jimmy K

7:51 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home