Saturday, December 24, 2005

SIC 'IM !!

(remain calm, cool, collected Bill) NOT A FUCKIN CHANCE !! Bout 2 weeks ago, my Mama sent my kid a card and stuck cash in it for her Christmas present.. 2 weeks ago !! Never have gotten it.. Somewhere out there is a scum suckin worthless piece of shit with my kids Christmas Present, and my Mama is near tears.. Not only does my kid not get to enjoy the happiness of the gift, but my Mama has had her Christmas ruined too.. I dont know which makes me madder..
I would have just told Mama that I got it, but she would have asked about the card, which was chosen with love too, and I wouldnt have known what to say.. She sent a LOT of cash tho !! HEY, she is 85, so dont give my Mama any lip !! She dont understand the new technology that thieves have today.. Well, she does now after I told her..
Us kids got together and decided we needed to talk my Mama into moving away to be close to my sister, and away from my Daddy, who was becoming more violent due to his altzheimers disease.. That was before Daddy died.. Now, my sister is gonna go be with her kids, out of town, and my Mama is gonna be by herself for the Holidays.. Her neighbor and best friend is gonna be gone to her daughters too, so my Mama is gonna be alone..
The last time me and Mama got to spend Christmas together was when Daddy died on the 20th of Dec. and we buried him on the 22nd.. That was the year that the terrible ice storm hit.. We sat and had hot chocolate and talked and told stories by the kerosene lamp, with no electricity, and listened to the tree limbs crackle and fall around us..
I surely do miss my dear mama and wish we could be together.. With just that one thing, all would be forgotten.. Then, I could say "fuck the money" !! Now I just say, "fuck the Grinch that stole my kids Christmas and broke my Mama's heart" !! Sorry bastard !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure would love to get my hands on that sum bitch. Steal Miss Erin's Chrstmas. What a jackass! hugs, Sherry

6:42 PM, December 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home