Thursday, December 15, 2005

When The Music Died

I have stacks of old 33 1/3 LP's.. I have originals that date back to 1936.. Even tho Modern Tech has been around for about 20 years, you still cant get stuff I have on LP's in today's modern format.. If ya wanna hear it, you gotta use 1950's and 60's appliances.. Problem is, is that mines broke !! My turntable is no longer in working order.. Dead.. D.E.A.D. !! I'm too much of a tight-wad to go buy a new one, and ones at garage sales are in almost as bad a shape as mine is.. Good thing my 8-track still works !!
The shit they call music today just dont cut it with me either.. We only have AM/FM in the car and no disc, so the "scan" button is almost warn out.. I'm sick-to-fuggin-death of some piss-ant, pimple-headed turd whose voice is changin, that thinks he can sing.. All the girls want to do is scream..
We have an oldies radio station here, but their idea of oldies is Reba and Wynona Judd.. Yep.. Bad music meets bad D.J. !! SUX !! You'd think they could at least do right with Christmas music.. WRONG.. You ever heard Gomer Pyle sing White Christmas ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home