Friday, November 25, 2005

Not In The Mood

I caint get into the mood this year for the Holidays.. It got even harder today when I saw the photos of old folks that had been trampled at some store by heathens trying to get in to buy the latest electronic gizmo on sale.. I hope the bastards get home with it and the damn thang dont fuggin work !! AND, caint get their money back.. Fuggem !!
Last time I ran into one of those kind of assholes, I went to jail and the other guy went to the hospital.. Guess that explains why I dont shop at Wal-Mart much anymore..
Maybe when the weather cools off some more I'll finally get into the spirit of the Season.. It was still 74 degrees here yesterday tho.. Gonna be cooler and get some rain(I hope) in the next few days to a week.. Been a real long time since we had any measurable rain here.. Sure is dry, and the wheat crops are sure gonna be hurtin.. Corn, soybeans, nothin made a crop here this year..
Its been so dry that I havent even tried to go to the farm or to the woods in a long time.. Caint have a fire outside, so whats the use in goin if you caint have a little toe-fire(as my Daddy used to call it).. Damn skeeters and flies will eat ya alive if ya get outside..
I guess when it cools off, and I turn the outside lights on, and get the tree out and get it ready to put up, then maybe I'll get into the Christmas Spirit.. I'll try if you will !! HO HO HO

2 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Texan said...

I heard that Bill. Two of my ponds are bone dry, and the three other ones are the lowest I have seen them in the 20+ years I have lived here....and they were all chock full going into the summer.

We need a week of rain....bad. You got a little off the huricane, we didn't get hardly any. The price of hay is going to be astronomical this winter, they are having to ship it in from up north.

Christmas shopping....I hate it. I always do all mine in about 20 minutes the day before Christmas eve.

9:48 PM, November 25, 2005  
Blogger citizen_us said...

guess if i checked out RT's links i would have found this, huh Bill?

6:22 AM, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home