Monday, October 03, 2005

I'm Pitiful

For the last several weeks I've been on a mission to clean up my yard and get it prepared for winter.. I now officially dont have enough energy left to strain and make a half-way-decent fart !! I'm completely exhausted..
If you ever want company, just go out in the yard and act like your busy doing something.. EVERYBODY you know will stop and want to talk.. Thats why it took me SEVERAL WEEKS to get the job done, not counting a bunch of days that were over 100 degrees.. I didnt even drink any coldbeer either, but I bet the amount of iced tea I drank would be impressive..
In my last post I was saying that I had been trying new cigars.. Well, I found one that I really like.. It is a peach flavored White Owl, and is the best cigar I have had in several years.. This cigar is so good that the Mrs. doesnt even mind me smoking it in the house.. The aroma is that good too.. I havent tested it with sour mash yet, but it is excellent with a strong cup of Folgers..
I'm gonna try to rest-up for a few days, so dont be surprised if I post a few extra entries .. I've made a few observations that I would like to pass on to ya'll..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being as I am from far North of Texas where it's 41F today, I'm wondering just what "prepare for winter" means down there.

10:28 PM, October 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I got it easy. Preparing for winter means lighting the pilot light on the heater.

9:56 AM, November 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home