Friday, July 22, 2005

Boobs On A Bore Hog

You guessed it .. The Media !! Bunches of people I read and talk to complain about the news being politically slanted and anti-military.. I just wonder how many people that they are targeting their coverage for, actually read or view their garbage ?? Most could care less if it werent for some right-leaning person pointing out the MSM making a blunder or slander or outright lie.. Kinda like somebody with a tear in their pants.. Till somebody points it out and snickers, nobody else gives a shit, and most others havent even noticed..
To me, the MSM is kinda like ol R.G. . R.G. was kinda slow, if ya know what I mean.. He wore sneekers and a straw cowboy hat, and rode around town on a horse with a radio tied to the saddle horn . R.G. hung around a lot with Jackie.. Two peas in a pod !! For a long time here, the D Q had good food, so lots of folks liked to go get a burger and malt or shake there.. R.G. and Jackie were no different and they could always find somebody like me and my buddy David there to tell of some "adventure" they had been on.. I do believe that R.G. and Jackie hold the record for seeing the most UFO's of anybody I have heard of.. Jackie had a girlfriend named Judy(bout 400 lbs.), and when Jackie would get a little "mouthy" with her, she would beat the shit out of him.. Jackie would cover his injuries with the stories about how him and R.G. had been over in Oklahoma to some beer joint and had to kick some asses and then make a quick getaway.. Course, my Daddy was the Sherrif and we lived in the jail, and I would help serve the prisoners meals, so I already knew what the truth was.. Sometimes I would have to serve Jackie, and sometimes Judy.. Both were harmless as ants, cept to each other..
You see, the MSM and R.G. and Jackie are alot alike, and I suspect that folks have heard just about all the beer-joint fight and UFO type stories that they are gonna swallow from the MSM.. Soon most will be like me and my buddy David, and get a good laugh out of their stories and then shake our heads in pity..
David, R.G. and Jackie are all 3 dead and gone now.. I just wonder if I'd miss the MSM if they were gone too, like them..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home