Saturday, July 09, 2005

Such A Shame

The Brits have had their firearms taken away from them by the government, and have been told to just appease their attackers so long, that now that the terrorists have struck them in their homeland, they just shrug, and tell them to bugger-off !! Seems that the Muslim immigrant population is more pissed off than the indigenous are.. Kinda leaves the average American standing scratching his head.. I have also noticed that Mr. Blair's and Mr. Bush's popularity have increased, quite a bit in fact.. Support for the Iraq war has inched up and the Brits have suggested that their government increase ties with the U.S. .. As was expected, the Brits conducted a round-up of suspects the last couple of days.. BUT, UN expectedly, Italy has also had round-ups in their country too.. I think it must have something to do with the message taking responsibility for the bombings, and saying Italy was next .. I'm glad they included Italy in there too.. Wouldnt want them to feel left-out.. I havent heard a peep out of Spain tho.. Probably still hiding behind their moms apron after Madrid.. Oh, I forgot.. They have been busy running naked thru the streets, playing with their cows.. What?? You didnt think I was gonna call those dinky little steers they have bulls, did you ??

4 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Texan said...

I too noticed the Brit's lack of passion in their response. I don't know whether its due to their anti-climatic response to an attack they have been anticipating for a while, their memory of what a real attack on London looks like, or the ol "former" empire syndrome the Spaniards displayed.

You gotta admit nobody responds to an attack on their soil like Americans do. If I had had the access codes to nuclear football on 9-12-01........

On the other hand we already took out the easy political targets of retribution a couple of years ago, who do we attack next time?

I think the Brits are showing their meddle by not even talking about withdrawal, I think what they dont say speaks volumes.


Thanks for the link.

9:11 PM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

It is all gonna depend on where the "trail" leads, I'm afraid.. If they can find a clue of where the money and components for the mission came from, they may change their minds on how mad they wanna get.. Word is, is that this was a sofisticated(military) compound that was used in the bomb.. I would take that to mean is was smuggled in.. From where I dont venture to take a WAG .. (wild ass guess) Piss on it, I will too.. I think it came from the Balkans.. If it is traced back to the Balkans, bot am I gonna have a good time fuckin with the libs over that.. Just think.. The war Clinton started is to blame for the London bombing !! It is all Slick Willies fault because of startin that war with them.. If he hadnt invaded Kosovo, then none of this would have happened !! BWAHAHAHA

11:43 PM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger Pofarmer said...

It's ALWAYS slick Willies fault when it comes to the terrorrism problem we have today-----seriously. You can't totally mishandle a problem for 8 years and expect it to go away.

8:27 AM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Aint always Slick Willies fault.. Dont forget the Great Master(bator), Jimmah Cattah !! Those 444 days of degradation in Iran, were some of the first days of my military career.. The Nam Vets came home to being branded baby-killers and psycho's, and then the 444 days branded my military generation as malcontents and bumblers.. The Nam Vets are still trying to shed their burden, but the media and the Libs are still piling it on mine and this latest generation of patriots.. And then the dipshit Libs wonder why we question their patriotism.. Chaps my ass !!!

2:41 PM, July 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home