Tuesday, June 28, 2005

How Far ??

ALL THE WAY !!! In the movie, The Green Beret's, John Wayne asked the troops, "HOW FAR" and they replied back, "ALL THE WAY".. If anybody asks me how far I support the troops today, I say "ALL THE WAY".. I read a few Milblogs, and from them I get the impression that the troops on the ground and in the know and doin the deeds, think that what they are doin is right and needs to be done.. Those ladies and gentlemen make me very proud to be an American.. NOW, it's time someone in congress and the senate tell Tubby Kennedy and Jerk Kerry and Turban Durbin to sit down and STFU !! They lost their war and are now trying to lose this one for us too.. Hell yeah it's a shitty job, but somebody has to do it or the splodeydopes are gonna be back over here again.. And that just aint an option !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home