Monday, June 27, 2005

As Mad Now,

... As I was when it happenned.. It's long. but hang in there.. Me and the Mrs. and the Kid went to stock-up on cold beer about 2 PM today.. It's a 10 mile drive to "the" store.. On the way back, we decided to take the sceneic route and check out the cornfields on the way back.. A friend of ours wants about 250 or 300 ears of what I call "roastneers" to make skillet corn with and to share with his Mom.. Bout 3 miles into the journey, we have a P/U truck start to ride our bumber and back off just to repeat this over and over.. They start honking so I think besides being in an asshole they must be in a hurry, so I tell the Mrs. to pull over at the next gate.. We were on a more or less, one lane gravel road.. The gate happenned to be on the left side, so when we pulled over, the truck pulled up next to us and it was an old geezer that was rather irate and had a shotgun stickin out the window.. This is a public county road mind you, and he says "WHATS YOUR NAME" ?? I hadnt had a cold beer and been out of the house for about a week and a half, and I aint too fond of this asshole fuckin up my good time.. Not to be "out-grouched" I simply roar back "WHAT IS YOUR NAME, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOIN HARRASIN PEOPLE ON A PUBLIC ROAD FOR" ?? He started fiddlin with the shotgun and the Mrs. was gettin antsy about this time, so I told him to be goin on down the road, and he said for us to go first, but we had already been there, so I told him to go on ahead cause I wanted to see his liscense plate number, and he held up his cell phone and said he already called in ours.. But, he went ahead first and we tagged along a big ways back until they pulled into a gate a couple miles on ahead, but still blocked the road.. I had the Mrs. stop till they got in the gate and still gave em a a minute or two, then we passed on by and before long they came up behind us again, but they were still a ways back.. The Mrs. gave it the gas and we got the fuck out of dodge tho.. I called the County and last I heard they were on the "look-out" for em.. I want this man to come and apologize to my family for scaring them the way he did.. Still, its gonna be hard for me to hold my tongue !! Had this happenned a few years ago, before the Mrs. was the Mrs., this story could have had a whole different outcome.. You see, they dont call me Wild Bill for nuthin !! Seems like I really do have it in me, altho its a little deeper today than it was a few years ago.. Times used to seem a lot harder than they seem today.. Still, its all different.. There is no honor amoung men any more.. Honor amoung women has been exticnt for years..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home