Friday, October 14, 2005

I Lied

Well, not really.. I did say that I was gonna take a breather from working on MY yard.. I didnt say anything about my yard NEXT DOOR, or working inside the house, so I have still been at it lately, and The Mrs. has too.. We both have sore backs and legs now, but it has taken on a new appearance around here now..
You would think that we would have lost some weight, but with the hard work comes a new appreciation for food, and we have indulged in food as much as we have work.. Maybe more !! It didnt help any when I smoked a ham last week.. We have been having all kinds of stuff with it cooked in it .. A Mexican omelete is superb with smoked ham added.. I took the knee and smoked the shit out of it with pecan wood, then cooked a POT of white beans with it.. I've got a head of cabbage to steam up with a big chunk of smoked ham now, and that will leave a big hamsteak for breakfast one day..
Anyway, as I was talkin bout yard work.. It amazes me that some neighbors can be so damn sorry as to throw trash over the fence into my yard.. NASTY BASTARDS !! I can handle the drink cans and bottles, but I draw the line at their watermellon rinds, bannana peels, shitty baby diapers and used oil filters and drained oil from their car.. I've got it all in a pile now, and when the wind gets just right, I'm gonna set the pile on fire and they can get to breathe and smell all their fuggin trash burnin.. FUGGEM !! I can play their silly-assed games..
On top of all their trash they thro over my fence, they try to be nice and speak to me now. I dont have much to say to them anymore, and especially anything nice is out of the question..
I'm constantly picking up some of my neighbors trash.. Almost all my neighbors let trash blow in my yard, or like those above, just thro it in my yard.. I have an auto body shop directly across the street and they let sandpaper and parts packaging and paper blow in my yard.. I also have a GM dealership across the street and they have streamers up on the poles around their car lot, that come apart in the wind and blow in my yard.. I'm just tired of picking up other peoples trash.. My yard stays messed-up with trash that gets tossed out.. What ever happened to "DONT MESS WITH TEXAS" ??

1 Comments:

Blogger Wild Bill said...

Today topped it all off.. On the other side of my Nasty-Ass Neighbors is the Catholic Church.. I got to thinking that if the bastards had trashed my yard, I wondered how bad it was on the church grounds.. I took a tour of it today and was just sick by the time I got back home.. After I sat and fumed for a bit, I fired-up Ol Mo(my ridin mower) and pro-ceededto cut the foot-tall grass on the lawn and mulch the leaves left there for a month.. I didnt pick up the trash but just mowed it out into the street so that folks could just see how much SHIT somebody had thrown out there.. Wasnt anything I could do about the graffiti that had been spray painted on the benches around The Virgin Mary statue tho.. The flower beds are beyond repair and will have to be redone from scratch.. Maybe the Good Lord will take pity on my sinful self and erase one of my black marks off his list..
I wish He would just send me a buyer for this place here so I could afford to move out on my 20 acres outside of town.. I just got my tax bill and I cant believe how much I have to PAY just to be tormented 24 hours a day by these assholes.. I could be sitting out on my front porch swing in the country havin a coldbeer in my gym shorts in peace and quiet instead of here havin my nerves rattled constantly by some sombitch ridin around in a car with a loud(or no) muffler while beatin on a tub !!

8:00 PM, October 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home