Saturday, October 29, 2005

What A Mess

ALL involving women !! Plame.. Miers .. Caint live with em. Caint just kill em !! HEY HEY I'm kiddin !! Dont disfigger that new pair of Ms. Victoria's Finest over THAT !! DAMN.. That was a close one !! I almost had Cindy Sheehan handcuffing herself to my carport and Hilary siccing the FBI and the IRS on me ..
The contrast between these two women couldnt be any more stark.. The problem with Plame is what we now know, and the problem with Miers, is what we dont now know..
These past few WEEKS of public attention have been highlighted by the actions or inactions of these women, who I feel have had WAY too much spotlite.. If I didnt know better, I'd think that the passing of Rosa Parks had interrupted the media's schedule-of-events, culminating in the slow-roasting of George Bush on an open spit !! I guess the Democrats will be calling this "Rosa's Curse" from now on..
I dont know about Mr. Fitzgerald, but I still have a lot of unanswered questions..
Mz. Miers situation is a display of reason that must have gotten lost-in-the-shuffle.. I, myself, see Harriet Miers as the perfect person to fill the position she was selected for.. You do remember who she was supposed to replace, dont you ??
Judge O'Connor made decisions that impacted my life in a negative way, and I think she ruled that way due to not thinking for herself, but voting the way she was "supposed" to vote.. Being PC Correct is not one of my best traits, and evidently wasnt one of Harriet Miers best traits either.. I'm diggin a huge hole here for myself, so before I caint see daylight anymore, I better shut up now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home