Saturday, April 23, 2005

The New Old Stuff

I'm trying to get DSL hooked-up on this puter, and it aint easy.. I keep tellin the Mrs. , that you dont put new patches on an old garment.. Between that, a backache, and a sick kid, I aint gettin a lot of posting done here lately.. I aint been gettin a lot of cookin done either, but I'm makin up for all those sandwiches we been eatin, by cookin a damn good meal today.. Smoked BarBQ chicken, a loaf of homemade bread, corn-on-the-cob, broccoli in cheese sause, and homemade peecan pie w/Blue Bell icecream.. After all those sandwiches, that is about as good to me as a prime rib roast.. I take that back.. BETTER !! Yep, I know .. I'm doin a lot of talkin about food lately too.. The things that have been going on in the world lately, have really had me in a mean mood.. Aint no use in me taken it out on the folks that come by here.. Before I work myself into a lather, I will say, that there are some parents in this country that sure do need a good ass kickin and some kids that need to be took to the woodshed ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home