Sunday, April 17, 2005

Fat Dumb and Happy

Aint nothin beter than fried chicken, bisquits, and gravy for Sunday supper.. I wonder what the poor folks had ?? Miss Minnie Pearl is gonna be a happy dog too.. She is gonna get a little gravy on her Gravy Train tonite.. I have a feelin that its gonna be lites-out early tonite, around this house.. I checked a few recipe sites earlier to see how other people made their coating for fried chicken, and was stupified by what some people use in their batter.. How in heavens name can they eat that shit on fried chicken ?? Just aint right .. I use 3 eggs and a cup of buttermilk for the batter and 3 cups baking mix and salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cajun seasoning to taste, for the coating.. Aint no rice flour or sesame seed nuthin gettin close to my fried chicken.. I ger-on-tee !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home