Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I Give Up

Just when I think I can post again, and be civil and sane, I come across some S.O.B. that sets me off again.. Terri's Torture, as I call it, is really hitting me hard.. You say that I'm taking this too personal ?? It is personal to me.. My Dad had Crohns Disease and Alzheimers Disease, and he died by starving to death, while I was with him.. I saw first hand what it was like, and I have Crohns too, so I may end my days here on Earth just like him.. I'm not looking forward to it either.. I've heard nurses and hospital staff swear on radio programs that Terri's guardian (I'm not gonna call him her husband because he aint) has said that he just wanted the bitch to die and how he was gonna be a rich man. I keep hoping that at any time Alfred Hitchcock or Rod Serling is gonna pop up and say they were just rehearsing for a new TV show and then I wake up in a cold sweat.. I've cut down on my coldbeer intake lately, and I think it is affecting my logic and reasoning abilities.. It is gonna be perfect weather to go to the farm for a weekend outing soon and I'll be able to get a bottle of Sour Mash and get twisted-off and take some of the tension out of my tired old body for a change.. I call it ZEROING OUT.. Like running a Z tape on a cash register.. I sit around a campfire and drink Evan Williams Sour Mash and 7-UP out of a quart fruit jar and eat something with a lot of fat and grease and smoke in or on it and wonder what the poor folks are doin .. I've got several old washing machines and dryers that I use to take out my frustations on with my big bore rifles or sawed off 12 gauges with 000 Buckshot.. Hell, I feel better just thinking and talking about it.. Speakin of shootin and guns, the season has changed again so its time to clean and oil the ol rusty thangs again and that means I need to clean out my sock drawer too.. Cleanin rags, ya know.. Later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home