Sunday, March 13, 2005

Nasty-Ass Meatloaf

After four years of griping, today I broke-down and made the Mrs. a meatloaf.. You would think I had bought her a new car.. The only thing lower than meatloaf,on the Wild Bill menu, is a shit sandwich.. I hate the damn stuff, but the Mrs. doesnt cook much, and I enjoy cooking, and I really do love her.. It was a staple in her family when she was growing up and she has missed it.. She wouldnt even wait for me to drain the grease and take it out of the pan to cool.. She got her a fork and dug-in and burned her mouth in the process.. So there they stood, the Mrs. and our dog.. Both looked like they were about to piss on themselves.. The Mrs. going MMMMMMummmMMMMMuummmmm, and the dog watching her and begging while beating the floor with her tail.. She said she cant wait to have a cold meatloaf sandwich.. I'm just glad I made her happy today, afterall, yesterday she bought me a 30pak and went shopping with a friend all afternoon, and left me in piece.. Life is good..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home