Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Will that dog hunt ??

Gonna find out if I can teach this ol dog some new tricks.. Most of the blogs I usually visit done got tired of me pesterin em on their site, and think I need some place of my own to play.. Ya see, I can get on people's nerves sometimes.. I've spent most of my life ratt here in Texas.. Born here.. Raised here.. Most likely pass-on here too.. If ya'll hang around here enuff, you'll get to hear some interesting stories bout me, my family, my town, and a bunch of folks I've met in my life.. I've been to a lot of THERES, and I've done a lot of THATS .. Got a lot of t-shirts and used most of em to wipe tears over losing a lot of friends ,too.. I got a word of caution for you tho.. If your thin-skinned, easily insulted, or put off by colorful language, then you better get goin to the shithouse now, cause it aint gonna get no fuckin better than this..
You ever blow your nose and get a booger stuck in your eyebrows,or on your lip, and then find it after you have talked to 20 people and nobody said a damn word about it to you ?? You aint gotta worry bout me not tellin ya bout it.. If you got a booger anywhere, I'm gonna tell you about it.. In the meantime, pull up a keyboard and draw up a frosty mug of coldbeer and start pokin stuff in my comments.. Never can tell, you might even see ol Acidman or HogOnIce show up sometime..