Friday, March 11, 2005

Childrens Medical Center

Goin to Dallas today to take my kid to have some tests.. We go pretty regular.. I hate when we have to go on a Friday tho.. We will be drivin in during the noon rush and leaving during the 5 oclock rush.. I dont drive and the Mrs. aint the best in heavy traffic, but the good Lord has seen fit to deliver us home safe each time we have had to go.. Ive been listening to the traffic reports on the radio the past few days, and if it goes tommorro like it has the past few days, its really gonna be a total fuckin mess.. The weather is supposed to be fantastic this weekend and every swingin mother is gonna be tryin to get the hell out of dodge and on their way to the lake or whereever.. I almost forgot about everybody bein pissed off about the gas prices too.. I filled up our tank last week and we should have enough left to go to Dallas and back.. They are gonna keep goin up on gas till it cuts into my beer money, and then Im gonna be pissed .. Wish us luck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home