Friday, March 18, 2005

If Terri Was A Prisoner

A little background: A little over 5 years ago, I got my right leg shot off at the hip with a 12 gauge.. After being brought back from the dead 4 different times, I was in a coma for 3 weeks.. The Docs said I would most likely be very impaired if not a vegatable for the rest of my life.. I fooled em and came back with most of my faculties intact.. I had no living will and nobody but my Mom to decide if or when to pull the plug if it had come to that.. In other words, I could be in the same situation as Terri.. In my mind this and also having a daughter that seems to be trying to live in Dad's footsteps, gives me a little leeway to express an informed opinion on the subject of Terri Schaivo.. She is protected by the Constitution, where it says "LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS" .. What has happened is that the Judiciary has highjacked the Constitution again.. If the lady was on respirator,heart rythum and other machines it would be different, but all she needs is food and water, which a judge has ordered them not to give her, in other words, to starve her to death.. The judge is not ordering them to not give her something, he is ordering them to take something away.. Something she already has.. There are 2 little boys in my kids class at school who are not very much better off than Terri, and one has recently had a feeding tube installed, and another who has had his tube for a while now.. These are not the only ones in this town of about 4000 pop. I can imagine how many other kids AND adults there are in this big, wide country, that are going to be subject to this rule of life now.. You dont think that they'll try to get the others now ?? Think again.. And then maybe it will be the crippled like me, or hell, lets get rid of those fucking smokers, or those fat people while were at it !! Next, people will be afarid of getting a cold .. Somebody better hurry up and stop these kill-happy freaks.. Evidently they arent happy killing all the unborn babies anymore, they want to go after the living now!! I just wonder how much the BOUNTY is gonna be on this old, crippled, smoking, gun owning, fat, pro-Bush redneck ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home