Sunday, March 20, 2005

ACHOOOOOOOO

Yep, It's Spring.. Me and the Mrs. went to visit a friend and mow his yard for him yesterday.. He has a serious heart condition and astma and winds up in the hospital every time he mows.. The pollen was covering my lawnmower when I got thru mowing and the Mrs. was wanting to know why I was sneezing so much .. I eat his ass out last year about needing to trim the damn bushes and tree limbs around his yard, but he still hasnt yet, so everytime I made a pass near or under one, I got showered with pollen.. So, I coughed and sneezed all night, and have been blowing my nose every few minutes today.. Fuck It !! For the first time in almost 4 months I'm gonna be able to let the fire burn-out in the wood stove tonite or in the morning.. Forecast is for 70's for the next couple of days and around 50 at nite, so I get to do a cleaning-out of the stove for a change, without burnin my hand or arm.. I saved a shit-load of money this winter by burning wood instead of natural gas tho.. Ive heard what some folks gas bill has been around here this winter, and they have a lot smaller houses than Ive got, and I would have had to freeze my ass off myself, cause I aint got that kind of money to thro around.. I sure would like to sell this ol big house in town and get a new house built out on my 20 acres outside of town.. But thats another story for another day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home