Saturday, April 02, 2005

I Need More Blocks

Everything is dying !! Terri, the Pope, my puter, my scooter, my rod-n-reel, the Mrs.'s car .. Today is Saturday, so that means it is Garage Sale Day for the Mrs. .. A little while after she left I got a call from her and was informed that the transmission in her car had died and stranded her in the middle of one of the busiest intersections in town.. Sure enuff, it really is dead !! Looks like its time to start car shopping again and that means that I will probably have to sell my 20 acre farm to be able to afford a new car.. At least maybe I'll be able to get one that " I " like for a change.. I hated her car anyway.. Fact is, she hated it too.. It aint woth spending $1000 to $1500 on a $2500 to $3000 car .. That would be like some of these booger-eatin-mohrons that put a $1000 stereo in $200 car.. No doubt about it tho, this car shopping is gonna be an experience.. Film at 11 !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home