Friday, April 08, 2005

Outta Beer, Outta Smokes, Outta Luck

Looks like the car is gonna be fixable after all.. I dont think its bad enough to deserve putting out to pasture, yet.. The Tranny Man said that about $500 bucks ought to get it back on the road, so, maybe the ol gal still has a few more miles left in her.. Sure is gonna cut into my coldbeer budget tho.. But hey, a cripple cant be too choosy as long as he aint walking.. I'm gonna fire up Ol Mo (my ridin mower) tomoro and head to the bank to get some money out.. Aint the first time I've used Ol Mo to get around town.. I used to have a '71 Blazer, 396 HP, 4x4.. Back then I had a stupid crazy bitch for a girlfriend too.. She stole the Blazer from me, and I ran her off.. I sure do miss my Blazer tho.. Not long after that, me and the Mrs. got together and we have been together every since.. But during the time in between, I used Ol Mo to take me to the farm for weekend outtings, to the grocery store, to the hardware store, and all over town to pay bills and do stuff.. Hell, I would even load my cooler on my trailer and pull it behind Mo too.. I could go visit friends and put lawn chairs, cooler, grill, and stereo on the trailer and park in their driveway or on the lawn and have a party.. Ol Mo is a big ol gal too.. 20 horsepower, 52 inch cutting deck, 5 speed transmission.. Argh, Argh, Argh !! Takes about 10 minutes to mow my half-block of property here, 15 minutes if I have a coldbeer and dont want to spill it.. Gonna have a lot of sunshine this next week, and the grass is gonna go into "high gear" too.. Looks like Ol Mo is gonna be a busy gal for a while now.. I sure hope she has a few more miles left in her too.. I would be lost without her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home