Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A Lot On My Mind

There is just so much shit goin thru my mind, that I dont know what to post about.. Blogs, seem to be gettin more and more fucked up by the day.. Bloggers seem to be stickin their noses into shit that they no nothing about.. When somebody calls em on it, their damn pride makes em deny it, tho they know the truth.. Same goes for a lot of our politicians these days.. So, more and more bloggers and politicians are callin it quits lately.. I dont think they got a good idea what thangs were all about before they started em.. Somebody forgot to tell em "if ya caint run with the big dogs, stay under the porch" .. So far, I havent had to take anybody off my blogroll, but I dont think it will be long.. Sounds like Acidman has had a belly-full of the pissants buggin him, and I think he wants out.. I do have several that I intend to add to the blogroll tho.. There are a couple that have had problems gettin their blog to stay up and runnin, so I am gonna wait till it looks like it is all gonna be OK first.. Man, these people amaze me with the insight and knowledge they have.. Guess I spent too much time watching the damn TV !! I havent really give a shit about TV since I got my first puter 6 years ago.. Caint say that I miss it either.. They are gonna have a remake of The Dukes Of Hazard soon, and I'll miss that.. Maybe I can get somebody to tape it for me.. I can save up the tapes and have a big crock of homebrew ready for the viewing.. Man, the girl they have planned to play Daisy is crowd pleaser for sure.. I think she has been doin exercises to tone up .. Some photo hound got a pic of her not long ago that was mouth-watering.. I havent heard or seen who they have picked for Bo and Luke.. Caint be any worse than the last ones.. I take that back.. But they do have a lot of room for improvement.. My luck they have Adam Sandler and Ben Affleck !! Shit, now I'm have nitemares..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home