Monday, July 02, 2007

I Could'nt Live Like That

THIS post at Belmont Club, in the blogroll just really gets my hackles up !! The comments to it pisses me off real bad.. You ever see a bunch so damn scared of the WILD ??

That bunch there talk about the critters we around here deal with on a regular basis like we talk about The Concrete Jungle they deal with.. But I trust the critters we deal with a lot more than the critters they deal with !!

From the comments I come to the conclusion that they are speakin from what they have read in books more than what is "gathered" knowledge of the wild..

I have sat and watched the deer and wild hogs on one side of me while I could hear the sounds of the populated world on the other.. I've listened to the coyotes call till it was drowned out by the honkin of horns and the screechin of tires..

From the comments at Belmont Club I would guess the commenters would be more at home in the confines of conditioned and filtered air that they would in the fresh natural breeze.. Nope.. I dont thank I could live like that..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got it right, WB. They're scared of the wild. I couldn't read past the 14th comment.

Pretty sad, don't you think? I'm with you. Rather be off in the quiet solitude and beauty of this earth than in the teeming cesspools known as cities. At least in the wild the animals are after you for survival. In the city the animals are after you because they're too damned lazy to support themselves.

What will these jackasses do when what we think will happen does?

Oh, I need to get away from the Bay Area badly!!!!!

8:30 PM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

They will do what they have been conditioned to do by bthe liberals and BLAME BUSH !! That aint gonna help em a whole helluva lot tho and they will still die as the pathetic booger-eatin-mohrons that they are..

There is no cure for em and no way to educate em and not even any way to coddle em into any semblence of common sense..

The path they try to lead others down only goes to a deep dark place that haunts the mind and soul till it becomes rabid and causes em to distrust anybody and anythang, even themselves..

They try to show their knowledge and expertise in all thangs yet when it comes time for action they fail the test and have to rely on someone that has been there and done that and has the courage to do it again..

There is a lot more to life than what the eye can see or what you read in books.. How many times do you hear somethin before you see it ?? Or smell somethin before you hear or see it ??

10:24 PM, July 02, 2007  
Blogger Redneck Southern Belle said...

Well I can look at a critter and sorta judge what that critter might do, but with politicians, you can never tell what they'll do. Most times, I like critters more than I do people. I've lived in a big city. Will never do it again. Talk about the untamed frontier, big cities are it. At lease in the wild, it's God's critters and nature you're dealing with. You get into the concrete jungles and you have no clue as to what you're dealing with.

1:26 AM, July 04, 2007  
Blogger Almtnman said...

I can put some ointment on the red bug bites I get out in the wild, but it's kind of hard plugging up a bullet hole you get from concrete jungles. I'm sure glad I live way out and don't have to put up with the crap from those city slickers. One things for sure, I can stand out in my driveway and pop a few caps on my pistols or rifles anytime I want and nobody cares or says a word about it. I'll bet they are not allowed that kind of privileges in town without some feedback.

4:26 PM, July 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home