Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm Ashamed Too

Steve, at THIS post, says that his Grandpas would be ashamed of our countrymen of today for their laziness.. I'm ashamed of their laziness too, and their cowardice and treason and UNpatriotic actions and underminin our President..

I'm not in any shape or position to do anythang about em and often feel HELPLESS about the situation.. I just go take care of my garden and try to get stuff in order so that when thangs go all-to-shit that I'll be somewhat prepared to deal with the situation and may be able to even help others..

I'm NOT helpless, I'm just not needed right now..

But Steve is right in his post.. Just where will we really fight Al Q at ??

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, as usual. What do you mean, you feel helpless? Do you not post about what's going to, so that the truth gets out? Are you not making preparations for your family and friends in case of the unthinkable?

Now, more importantly, sir, is what the hell happened with the doc? Don't need gory or intimate details, just reassurance that everything is okay.

7:31 PM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

I feel helpless cause I keep sayin that the bridge ahead is out, but the drivers just give me dirty looks and keep on goin ..

I make a lot of noise and I actually get a few folks to have second thoughts about stuff but the people that make the BIG decisions dont ever hear me and pass on what I see and say.. It just seems as tho NONE of the people makin the big decisions are listenin to ANYBODY tho..

I did already put the results of the Dr. visit in the other post.. I got hungry and was in a hurry to fix somethin to eat so took the quick way..

8:03 PM, June 22, 2007  
Blogger Papa Ray said...

You and me both WB. Seems like those in DC are on drugs and power trips and don't listen to or do what the American people want.

Except of course, they do try and please the lefturds.

Did you read where the two whores are wanting to regulate right leaning talk radio?

Idiots.

Catch you later, Take Care

Papa Ray

8:06 AM, June 23, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Comrade Hillary and Co. have their sites set on the Internet, Talk Radio, AND Guns !! They are gonna try and get it done thru the U.N. ..

I sure wish they would leave The Constitution alone !!

2:27 PM, June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home