Monday, April 02, 2007

Technical Difficulties

The Mrs. decided to look at my blog(her first time) last week to see what I was up to and found somethin I said that pissed her off.. She was gonna make a nasty comment but decided not to, but since then has been compelled to make it impossible for me to post anythang new..

Every time I sit down at the puter she goes into "distraction mode" and uses every available option to make it where I caint concentrate on what I'm doin or thinkin.. Whether this is deliberate or not I dont know, but until the problem is resolved there is really nothin I can do..

The weather should start cooperatin soon and Garage Sales should be in abundance and that will allow me some undisturbed time on here to be able to construct somethin coherent enuff to post, or at least be in the same quality you are used to..

Just hang in there with me..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course we'll be patient!!! Don't want you in trouble with the Mrs!!

3:25 PM, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home