Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Beautiful Sunset

I got my first batch of carrots and turnip greens planted and another 600 onions put in the ground and got it all fertilized before the rain comes tonite and tomoro and Monday and Tuesday too..

But the real capper was when I got it all done and set back to catch my breath, and thats when I saw the deer.. 6 of em were down in the shadows in the back corner just nibblin and walkin around.. It was kind of a toss-up over which to watch, the deer or the beautiful sunset that we had this evenin..

One thang that I didnt get done, was that I took a ceegar with me and intended to sit and rest and smoke it in the peace and quiet out there before comin back home.. It wont be the same, but I guess I can kick back in my recliner and sip a frosty mug of coldbeer and have my ceegar here at home tonite..

Supposed to rain and storm till next Wednesday.. That'll give my tired old sore body time to get healed back up and get ready for the next round of plantin.. It'll also give me time to get on here and chew some liberal ass, but to tell you the truth, I just caint seem to get interested in the silly-ass shit right now.. It all seems so petty and childish that it just turns me off to even thank about it.. Of coarse, ya'll could give me a hint at what ya'll might want me to look in to and post on ..

Most of everythang I've been seein goin around is just the same-old-shit, different day.. If I had known that I was gonna still be bloggin and it was gonna go on for this long, I wish I had made up a list of Rants by number.. That way I could post an article about somethin and just add the number of the rant that was applicable to it.. Seems that we are always goin back over and over the same old shit again and again.. Gun Control?? (see rant #1).. Illegal Immigration?? (see rant #2).. and so on.. Just gets to be so fuggin monotonous to have to keep repeatin all the facts about stuff to the damn liberals with short-term-memory-loss.. If iI didnt know better, I would thank the whole damn Left Side is eat up with Altzheimers or somethin.. They are like a bunch of damn robots that are programed with the Left's Talkin Points bullshit, and you caint get thru to em for shit !! If they happen to get programed that the sun rises in the west, then that is what we hear forever from em..

You know there are people on the Conservative side that study all the Left's bullshit.. They study it day-in, and day-out.. I wonder how they manage to NOT go stark ravin mad after seein the same old tired bullshit repeatedly, over and over, and after bein debunked by everybody and their damn dog..

But I aint gonna worry bout it tonite.. Its time for my frosty mug of coldbeer and my ceegar, but I thank I'm gonna have em out by the picnic table.. Its such a nice night out tonite.. Hey.. I'm gettin me one helluva Farmers Tan goin !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Papa Ray said...

Sarah and I sit on our covered porch swing for a long time last night, under a slow rain. Our new Lab puppy tried to get in the swing with us, but we told her that she was a water dog and threw her ball so she would fetch it back (she does good for a 14 week old pup) she got wet and would try and jump up and Sarah would laugh and squeel...

A good night it was.

Oh, I got a few veggies planted, but not many yet. Maybe this weekend. My ol' back can't take much bending in one sitting anyway.

The best to you and yours.

Papa Ray

3:10 PM, March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home