Wednesday, February 21, 2007

How Bout Anna Nicole ??

I'm just wonderin what ya'll are interested in hearin about.. I was just teasin bout Ms. Smith tho.. Lord knows you have heard enuff about that on all the other media out there, today, yesterday, and for the last 2 weeks..

Just like the Anna Nicole bullshit, I just caint seem to get interested in any of the stuff that passes for News today..

You take the Bobama/Hildebeast squabble.. he he YAWN !!

The Mescans puttin Troops on THEIR border now.. More corruption.. YAWN !!

The Troop Surge.. They are kickin some insurgent ass.. Have a coldbeer, make toast to em.. HOOYAH !!

Global Warmin ?? Dont even thank about gettin me started on that bunch of PROPAGANDA !! But I'll go along with it as long as it keeps Al Gore out of politics..

Lately the stuff they claim is news just dont get my creative juices(ewwww) flowin enuff to bother bitchin about it, except, to say that it aint really news !!

Looks like that with the Troops kickin ass and takin names all over Iraq that somebody could shed some light on the fact that the Troops are chasin em all over the place and when they even thank about puttin up a fight they kick dust in their face.. Just dont seem to be any of the media that wants to put ink on paper about that stuff tho..

I could really stand to do some praisin of the Troops right now.. I just havent seen anythang substantive to put up tho.. Guess I'll just have to make up my own !! Shit, it works for the media dont it ??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell, we all know how well they're doing, WB. Thank God for the bloggers! I see the miserable cowards are resorting to dirty bombs or some such, involving chlorine gas. Well, I guess Brittany's antics are more important and interesting than what the finest military in the world is accomplishing. There's the counter protesting scheduled for 3/17 to write about. Vets and patriots who have had enough of the treasonous acts of many and/or protecting the Wall. Should be a good day for America - they better shield Jihad Jane and Casey's mother!!!!!!

10:11 PM, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the fellin well dude.

Beware being the blogger when there's nothin left to blog.

10:26 PM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home