Thursday, March 08, 2007

One Less Friend Tonite

My Buddy Gopher answered the Call this mornin and is no longer in pain and misery..

I wanna thank everybody that came by and left Well Wishes and those that have said a few Prayers for him.. But dont stop the prayers till we have prayed his way into the Pearly Gates and beyond to the Kingdom..

I've been keepin myself busy so I wouldnt dwell on it and stress myself more than absolutely necessary, and have gotten my garden started at the farm and the cleanin up from havin renters in the process..

My bloggin should return to normal soon and ya'll will once again get to see me givin the idiots a piece of my mind.. Thanks for hangin in there with me too..

4 Comments:

Blogger Papa Ray said...

WB, he is in a better place. Much better.

May the Good Lord welcome him home.

Papa Ray

9:14 PM, March 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences, WB. Papa Ray says it all.

11:03 PM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

From what I've heard, he got to die with Honor and Dignity..

There are a lot of thangs that we have a choice about, how and when we die aint one of em tho..

For Gopher to be able to have had that makes me more at ease about it..

Its made me do a lot of thankin on thangs the last coupla weeks, and I have been doin some thangs that I really need to be payin attention to..

I dont have to thank so much bout Gopher's sufferin anymore and can get back to some of my old routine again and thank about what I need to be doin.. But I'll put that in another post soon..

So lets not let any of us suffer his passin but celebrate his wonderful life..

Thanks Folks..

9:41 AM, March 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry you had to lose someone so dear Wild Bill. You sound like a TRUE friend....it is all we can ask of another. It is so hard to lose the good ones...the ones with courage and heart. It is a loss for all of us.

With the loss love carves a deeper place in the heart and soul. You now carry him there....you can visit him always. God bless and keep Gopher. Thanx for everything. You done real good, yer life was a great success and I shall think of you on the 4th of July and anytime I see the red, white, and blue.

We owe you a debt we can never repay. And, we will not ever forget.

9:30 PM, March 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home