Sunday, March 25, 2007

I've Been Dodgin It

I guess ya'll have noticed that I havent put up anythang bout The Gathering Of Eagles.. I'll just have to go ahead and admit that I'm ashamed that I couldnt go with em and support em.. It just really hurts me that I wadnt able to go..

I've read some of the stories and checked out the pics, and it looks like the Eagles did it with the utmost Honor and Dignity.. The media coverage of the Eagles and the entire event was sickenin !! Ethics in journalism is becomin as nonexistant as ethics in D.C. .. They have all become just as fake as Dan Rather's memos..

Eagles, I'm sorry that I didnt get to make the trip with you.. Just know that my thoughts and prayers were with you every step of the way.. Its probably better that my hot-headed ass wadnt with you anyway.. And I liked that part about ya'll takin the Flag away from the sunzabitches that were desecratin it !! FUCK EM !!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had noticed! They're trying to keep the movement going by getting coordinators in place in each state. We've got to get involved, WB. Seems to be the only chance we have of showing Washington we want our country back!!! I won't be a leader - been there and never again!! I will show up when the call comes for anything in my state, though!!!

8:27 AM, March 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WB -

This videoo might cheer you up!! It's a compilation of pictures of the Eagles in DC!!!http://www.nautinurse.com/GOE_17-March-2007.html

12:42 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

That site for the video, "nautinurse.com" aint somethin that MamaBear did, is it ?? snicker snicker

Lookin at the videos and pics of the Eagles just makes my chest stick out with pride, each time I see em..

I just keep rememberin the ex-Navy puke that the radio kept playin all weekend, that was spewin the Cindy Sheehan/Code Pink Playbook spiel on the news.. They kept repeatin it on the hour and half-hour news cycle.. Every time it came on and I heard it I would get the big bore and rachet a shell in the chamber and start shootin till I felt better.. Aint no doubt that I ruined some peoples calm, quiet Sunday mornin !! Good thang I wadnt usin the "hot" loads that I did last time and was just usin practice ammo.. Those hot loads make some-kinda noise !!

I took a handful of those hot loads out there last year and after just a few off em, a Fire Dept. truck from the substation up the road, came drivin by and stoppin to see what all the noise was and even a bambulance came and turned around at the road intersection to get to the farm.. I was usin washin machines at 300 yards for targets and the sound of the rounds hittin the washin machine was just about as load as the ammo.. Not to mention that the treeline behind the targets was echoin every shot..

1:52 PM, March 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WB - Good Lord, then don't listen to that trash!!! If we all can truly band together we have a good chance of taking our country back. You know damn well there are more patriotic Americans than those liberal assholes. Problem is getting everyone off their ass to do something than just bitching about it!!!!

7:40 AM, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home