Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Weatherman Lied

I've been stayin here at the house since Saturday, waitin for it to come the storms and floods that the weatherman has been sayin we are gonna have.. Even this mornin it has supposed to be comin our way.. Well, its almost noon now and I have been watchin a line of heavy rain and storms move north towards me from Central Texas.. The line is almost here and it has fizzled more and more the closer it gets.. I dont know if we will even get a shower before it just goes completely away..

But I have everythang ready to load up and go water my garden anyway.. Gonna let the Kid swing a while too.. She can swing while I go to the pool and shoot some turtles..

Well, looks like the program has changed.. We are gonna go look at a used kitchen stove for sale.. Maybe by the time we get back the rain will have figgered out what its gonna do..

4 Comments:

Blogger Papa Ray said...

Your rain got delayed, it got stuck right over us. Got a good slow rain and not much flooding.

Gonna be a good spring for planting here.

Papa Ray

3:03 PM, March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to shoot turtles??? WB, I hope it rains soon!!!

10:07 AM, March 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woke up today and nearly had a myocardial infarction.

What in the heck is the country coming to.

Go to tcoveride.com

I left a comment over there. I would repeat it here but then you couldn't see his post which is most excellent.

I love Minnesota.

But, it is becoming non-Minnesota.

3:37 PM, March 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha....how funny.

Missed the 333 by 4 minutes!

Probably anger got in the way.

3:39 PM, March 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home