Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Fast Lane

After having 2 certified PC geniuses look at this thing(without doing any good), and a few days of me pulling hair out, I now have DSL loaded and operational.. My attitude is just too shitty to post anything else right now.. Fuck it.. I'll post anyway.. I heard this morning on the Glenn Beck Radio Show, that mentally retarded girl, in Columbus Ohio, that was attacked and raped in her school, by other students, is not gonna have the benefit of seeing the assholes that attacked her get prosecuted by the Law.. They have them on video, and have a bunch of witnesses, yet they aint gonna file charges against the punks that raped her, and beat her in the face.. I'm so fuckin mad that I wont even answer the phone when it rings.. I dont trust myself to talk to other people right now.. The Mrs. says I've now gotten mean.. I'm starting to think I agree with her.. It hasnt helped much, with the sadistic bastard in Illinois killin his own kid and her friend, and the conviction of the puke in south Texas that killed his girlfriends kid and stuffed it in the oven.. Would you believe that now it has gotten so bad, that there is a move under way to have a Bill of Victims Rights written and made law.. Gotdamn pathetic !! Thank You ACLU !! Bunch of worthless nit-wits.. If the trend continues of killin and rapin and beatin kids keeps up, how long do you think it will be before there is a public outcry to reinstate public hangins ?? I've been sayin it for years, but now I think I may have a little more support behind me .. Do I hear a "HELL YEAH" ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home