Friday, November 02, 2007

Lost Pearls

THIS site link has some good material on a very special Lady..

Not since LBJ has a President brought such a fantastic First Lady to the White house.. But you say, what about Mrs. Barbara Bush ?? Well, I consider her the First Mother..

From what I have seen, Mrs. Barbara Bush is very near a clone of my Mama, and that causes me to see her as the First Mother, not as a First Lady.. But Mrs. Laura Bush is a First Lady of the Highest Magnitude..

The Media has done America the worst dis-service that can be imagined by spotlightin Paris, Britney, and Lindsey, to this country's youth, instead of puttin Mz. Laura out there and showin what a fantastic Lady is made of..

No other First Lady has impressed so much on me since Mrs. Johnson, and I'm not so sure that Laura Bush dont even top her.. The thought that Laura Bush hasnt got the credit she so greatly deserves is a crime and can only rest on the shoulders of the Media..

She may not get credit from most of the rest of America, but she gets much credit and love and admiration from this ol East Texas Redneck !!

G.W. is a very lucky man, and so is America !!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never have read a bad thing about Mrs. Bush except for when she was a youngster. You're right, the media doesn't focus on the positive role models whatsoever. I never, ever read the shit that gets written about the trash aka celebrities. The friggin media sure wrote a lot about the dyke while she was in the White House. They don't have an agenda, do they?!

6:30 AM, November 03, 2007  
Blogger Greg said...

Mornin, WB.

I published my own tribute to Lady Bird Johnson in another place the day after she died on July 11th this year. I believe her to have been a true Texan and Southern lady in every respect.

I believe the same about Laura Bush. She is refined, dignified and a thousand country miles above the media whores that vilify and disparage her husband 24/7.

She is without doubt one Hell of an American and there's no higher tribute I, or anybody else, could pay to anyone.

8:39 AM, November 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home