Saturday, October 27, 2007

Are We Havin Fun Yet ??

READ MY LIPS !!

I sat down with the Mrs. and explained the best and easiest Plan Of Attack in the process of movin her shit into the her house.. I explained it from what to move in first down to what to move in last, AND WHY.. I went thru the process several times with her too..

She slept a coupla times since then and now wants to move some stuff in.. And guess what ?? YEP, she has the whole process turned around bass-ackward, and is tryin to convince me that is the way I said ..

It just dont get much more liberal than that !! That kinda shit is straight out of the Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi Handbook On Liberalism..

I also thought me and Miss Minnie Pearl would get to go to the farm and have a little play time, but the Mrs. is gonna play on the puter all mornin and then drag out gettin any movin done the rest of the day and then it'll just be too late to go to the farm.. I just wonder if that wadnt her plan in the first place ?? Get everythang screwed up and then drag her heels till it was too late for me to do anythang.. But I wont have to put up with that bullshit much longer !!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell her your way or the highway. Turn the circuit breaker to the computer off. Move her shit onto the porch.

As you say, it will be over with soon. Hope you get to the farm and get some peace and quiet!!!!

4:30 PM, October 27, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

But we all have those friends that seem to err in their ways and need a little more compassion at times.. And its also those that at times require the most compassion that also give the most .. Altho, some demand givin at the time that givin is at the most unopportune time and causes us to to give when we really dont have anythang to give, we still dig deeper and somehow manage to give anyway.. But is that not what Americans do ??

But today turned out to be anythang close to a LOSS.. I made a BOND with another friend that might not have happened otherwise..

As you can imagine, I dont make bonds with people easily..

ALL is not what it seems sometimes and you gotta make the most of what we are given..

11:06 PM, October 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home