Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Halter Comes Off

Wild Bill Unplugged

Lotsa changes gonna be happenin here at Redneck Central in the next few weeks and I aint sure what the outcome is gonna be..

I dont know the full scope of how its gonna affect the blog yet and will just have to wait and see.. Its not gonna be a complete shutdown but I do believe its gonna be a lot less frequent..

The details will just have to wait but I will say that whats comin is somethin I have been workin on for over 2 years.. PERSISTANCE pays off !! Always remember that..

I'm busy havin a coldbeer to celebrate right now, so just trust me and tip one back for ol Wild Bill too and whoever it is that said all them prayers me, well, you now own a large part of my heart !!

The Good Lord works in mysterious ways..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think one person can take the credit. I do believe all your faithful readers have been saying many prayers for you, WB. I sure have!! Here's hoping you get rid of a source of irritation and that's what this is about!!!!

Going to miss your blogging, though. You do have a knack for ranting and saying what needs to be said.

6:16 PM, October 21, 2007  
Blogger nanc said...

what do you mean, exactly?

10:54 PM, October 21, 2007  
Blogger Almtnman said...

Yeah, what's going on over there Wild Bill?

12:00 PM, October 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very mysterious Wild Bill.

Love mystery! We ain't goin anywhere, TRUST? Oh hell yeah!!

persistence...celebration...hats off to ya WB, and the Good Lord in yer corner. And, the rest of us as well!!!

Clink...Mine is a margarita!

12:06 PM, October 22, 2007  
Blogger Redneck Texan said...

Well.....if you just won the lottery I hope you dont forget your ol' Redneck buds. ;-)

Baby needs some news shoes.....and I sure like them new F-250s....diesel.....extend-a-cab.....grey.....4WD....if you dont mind.

I'll even stop off and buy the beer on the way to pick it out....and let you smoke a cigar in it on the way home from the dealer.

10:44 PM, October 22, 2007  
Blogger nanc said...

MT. MAN - I AM HAVING TROUBLE COMMENTING ON YOUR BLOG! FOR A WEEK OR SO! HELP!

11:20 PM, October 22, 2007  
Blogger Greg said...

I don't know about the Good Lord workin in mysterious ways, WB. What are up to? If that ain't too much of an impertinence.

3:06 AM, October 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home