Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SMOKIN !!

Diversions

Since I went on my Cigarette Strike the other day I have been smokin my pipe a lot more and enjoyin my smoke more.. But I have cheated and bought a few packs of Salem to have along the way and help keep the nicotine rage under control before I wound up in jail.. Them damn Salems are bout $6.50 a pack so you can bet your ass I aint bought many of em !!

The Freebie Queen(the Mrs.) ordered me some free pouches of pipe tobacco off a site she found and it is pretty good stuff.. When I smoke one of em it smells like cookies bakin and the Mrs. keeps comin in to see what I'm cookin.. Another smells like fresh tanned leather.. One of em is Irish Creme and goes real good with my mornin coffee.. I got some ceegars too but they are all old and stale and taste like dog shit smells.. There just aint any place here in town to get a good fresh ceegar.. Oh well, the pipe tobacco makes up for it..

Did I really just say "oh well" ??

As you can tell I've mellowed a little, OK a LOT, since last week.. I guess that means I'm over the hump of the initial little or no cigarette ordeal..

I did take RT up on his invitation and went over to Redneck's Revenge and took several bites out of his scam artist troll's ass and got him frothin at the mouth and ravin like a lunatic tho.. I was gettin kinda rusty and the needed the practice in dealin with those mouth-breathers and their bullshit..

I almost had the little tick-turd goin off the deep end yesterday and havent checked today yet, so there may still be hope for me that I can get him to completely lose it and start throwin shit and have a total melt down..

He has just about run out of ammunition and is down to usin the word "cocksucker" over and over now, so he is close to the verge of bein all spent out and will start lookin for a hole to crawl into.. Hell, I'm still loaded for bear and rested and refreshed and got plenty in reserve to pile on him..

Besides, its drawin a lot of undesired attention to his little CON GAME and the more he mouthes, the more money he will lose.. OUCH !!

7 Comments:

Blogger nanc said...

now you've got my curiosity up - i have to come over and see what's going on!

right after i have a puff...

8:33 AM, October 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I went on my Cigarette Strike the other day I have been smokin my pipe a lot more...

BILL!
Doan make me come down there. %-)

Man I get mine for around 4 bucks. I smoke the generic ones now. Cheaper and Less tax. Prolly my fault some poor inner city kid didn't learn to cypher.

Was pretty funny watchin a radical moderate Mooselimb interact with a Wild Bill. I think he liked you Bill. He promoted you to stupid faster than the rest of us. By the time you got there his burka was already in a twist and we thought he would die but he's a flippen zombie. We pulled his pants down and pulled his quran out of his ass, kicked his ass and then set it on fire.

Bring some wooden stakes, a cross and some garlic next time Bill. Oh yea, doan forget yer pipe.

12:56 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger nanc said...

we must keep smoking so the children can have free health care!

i cannot find where this duel is taking place - i searched rt and cannot find it!

9:56 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Nanc, in the sidebar is a place called

RECENT COMMENTS

and lists the name of those who commented on any of the posts on the whole blog..

Just look for Muslims Against Sharia and click on it and it will take you to that comment, but you really should start at the first and read all the way down, but I warn you, there is over 300 comments in the thread.. Gonna be a lot of readin..

3:01 PM, October 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

450

4:22 PM, October 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! 534

4:24 PM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger nanc said...

i wonder if it's dora in disguise...just thinkin'...

7:07 PM, October 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home