Tuesday, October 02, 2007

We Fought The Devil Today

And we won..

Made a day-long trip into the heart of Dallas to the Scottish Rite Children's Hospital and back today.. Its our first trip there and they checked the Kid over pretty good but the only big test they did was bloodwork..

Traffic was the worst I've ever seen it and the number of Big Trucks was just amazin..

I let the Mrs. pick out the margaritas for us celebrate our safe passage and the margaritas SUCK, so this day is endin about as well as the rest of the day has been..

We still have more mileage planned for tomoro, but not as much.. If we even get CLOSE to a liquor store where they got my Salvadore Margaritas I'm gettin some cause this shit is N.A.S.T.Y. !!!

With the trip we had today I didnt even listen to any news.. I had BAD news around me 360 and I didnt need any off the radio.. I did notice that the SCUMBAGS are still pushin the LIE on Rush tho.. Such a dispicable buncha people they are..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least you beat the devil even if the rest of your day was shit.

I hate it that you kids are going through so much hell right now, WB. Keeping the good thoughts for you guys.

Cheryl

7:30 AM, October 03, 2007  
Blogger Greg said...

Hi WB, they're scumbags alright, but I've said before that they ain't worth the rise in blood pressure so I try not to listen to it all.

I'm up to my ass in alligators right now and I'm havin to deal with a whole bunch of shit over here and back home in the US, but I'm just now finding time to get back on my blog again.

Wishin you lotsa luck with your troubles right now.

10:56 AM, October 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home