Monday, September 24, 2007

I Was Wrong Again

Free Image hosting by ImageSnap


I Thank I Over Reacted

A few posts ago I said that the attacks on our Military and Gen. Petraeus was gonna be the biggest disaster this country had ever seen.. It now looks like I'm gonna be proven wrong on that one, and I caint say I'm sad to see it..

In some examples I've seen that the attacks did do grave damage to the Troops morale and resolve.. But the deterioration hasnt formed on a scale of what I feared..

I underestimated the Troops ability to filter out the bullshit and their resolve to see the Mission proceed to completion, and for that I'm very very sorry..

Obviously the Media and their minions have had an affect on my thinkin and rationale in my perceptions.. And I have admitted before that I suffer from occasional mental lapses..

So before anybody tries to chisel-in-stone what they see me say here or make Gospel out of it, just remember that I can get it wrong too and sometimes react from The Heart and not The Mind.. But whether the mind is willin or not, the heart is always here !!

I LOVE THE TROOPS, past and present, and it really hits me hard when I see em attacked by their own fellow citizens and their own Leaders.. And I believe that such OFFENSE should be punishable by CAPITAL PUNISHMENT !! As in, HANG THE SUNZABITCHES !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you, hang the bastards!!!

Love the photo and that you are man enough to say you're wrong - even though I don't think you are.

Oh - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2:33 PM, September 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home