Monday, October 08, 2007

An A-Rab What ?

The Lone Ranger

My mind is stuck on this posse and vigilante thang today, so here is some more to thank about..

I mentioned the Vet that took down the Mescan flag in the last post and there was more I wanted to say bout it but decided to put it in a seperate post..

While many jumped and cheered over what he did, I hung my head in shame.. SHAME, that this Vet was alone.. Where the hell was his Band of Brothers ??

That street should have been lined with cars full of people with torches and pitchforks, and not just Vets either.. There should have been crowds raisin hell tellin those Mesans that this is OUR country !!

But because there was ONE VET that took action, he is now under threat of Legal and Criminal action against him.. Do you thank that Mescan bar owner would be talkin shit like that if he had seen a fuggin posse or vigilante committee behind the Vet when he took down the Mescan flag ?? I DONT !!

Maybe this Lone Ranger tactic was what the Vet had planned.. I DONT advise it tho..

I could get on the phone and make a few calls and within an hour I could put together a militia that would even put Poncho Villa in full retreat, and I'm sure this Vet could do the same..

That Mescan bar more-or-less declared war on America, and they had ONE VET, with a KNIFE, show up.. THAT makes me ashamed and sick to my fuckin stomach !!

There was a bunch of WETBACK SQUATTERS moved in outside town here a few years ago.. A Little Juarez Shantyville complete with Mescan flag.. They would always gather and come into town in an old school bus and just take over the grocery store or whenever they went.. Didnt last long tho.. Seems they had a big fire at their shanty town and everythang burned down while the Fire Dept. watched..

There is a little twist to this story that you may not be expectin too.. Wadnt a bunch of White Racist Rednecks that started the fire.. NOPE.. It was the Legals that wadnt gonna have the wetbacks destroy what they and their families had worked for years to establish in this community.. Imagine that.. A buncha Redneck Brown Americans.. Some of em and their Moms and Dads and sisters and brothers are friends of mine.. Yeah, imagine that too !!

Now, if America could just get her a buncha A-Rab Rednecks..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post, WB.

I saw the video of the vet bringing the flags down. The Mexican bar owner was standing right there and didn't say a word. Of course I wouldn't either with a pissed off vet holding a K-Bar in his hand, telling the world they'd have to fight him to get the flag back!!! Brought tears, I was so proud of him.

Patriot Guard Riders from the Los Angeles area, on their own and not part of the group, are riding to Nevada to show support. People are offering to donate money for his defense fund.

Every single act of courage, of doing what is right, galvanizes people, WB.

I will be attending a counter demonstration next Wednesday against Code Pink at a Marine recruiting office in Berkeley. I no longer can just sit idly by and just flap my gums or exercise my fingers. I must get off my ass and show them they do not speak for America. As well as show our military that true Americans are behind them. I've had to promise to leave my stun gun at home!!!

Slowly but surely the right is waking up.

Did you read about the elderly woman in Manhattan, at lunchtime, getting repeatedly stabbed by a maniac and not one @#$%^ person would help her? Guess who helped her? A Punjab from India, who had just been stabbed by this nut. His ear was hanging by a thread, he was bleeding profusely, but he went to her aid. And thought to bring towels to stop her bleeding. Not one thought for himself. Finally an off-duty cop came out and shot the bastard. Just one shot in the stomach, unfortunately.

God save us from the wussification of America. These very same assholes will expect everyone to put their lives in danger to save them. Fat fucking chance.

3:11 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

I saw that bout the nut with the knife .. Out of millions of people there, only 200 are card-carryin CCW holders..

If the nut hadnt been so busy stabbin that lady 27 TIMES, he would have had time to hurt a lot more people too..

I guess they'll have to start registerin knives there now and havin to have a permit to carry or use one !!

4:27 PM, October 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home