Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bustin Loose

Negative Waves

Remember the old Clint Eastwood & Co. movie called "Kelly's Heroes" where Donald Sutherland talks bout negative waves ?? Thats what I've been livin with for 7 years now and the female Don Rickles found her a house and paid the rent on it and is gonna be movin out come the first of the month..

Its not but a few blocks away so we will still be spendin a lot of time together but now I wont have that negative attitude to deal with first thang every mornin..

Runnin this house on one income is gonna be a lot different tho and I'm gonna have to wait and see if I can still swang my internet connection and if not I'll have to rely on friends or go to the library to get connected.. That means that postin may be unreliable for a while..

If the weather permits I plan on spendin a bunch of time at the farm tryin to get my trailer house out there livable, so that is another reason postin may be sporadic..

Its been cool, rainy, and windy here the last coupla days and I have the wood stove lit and puttin out some wonderful muscle-loosenin heat.. Nothin works on an old beat-up sore body better than a wood stove's heat.. Really has come in handy too since somethin(probably one of the Mrs.' cats) crawled up under the house and died.. Havin to leave doors and windows open to be able to stand the smell.. But them fuggin cats are gonna have a new home too when she gets moved !!

So, I'm gonna be FREE, WHITE, and OVER 21 here in a coupla weeks and after that I'll just have to wait and see..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever makes ya happy WB. I have a great marriage of 31 years but I have always said it would be great to live next door to one's spouse...would keep it on a basis where ya wouldn't take each other for granted. Alot to be said for yer own space.

Bear is a morning lark and I am a night owl---solves alot of problems, proximity! hahaha.

Sounds like a great arrangement. The best of both worlds........but then I have always been independent in thought and action.

I know one of the things tht drives my son crazy about the Army is he is an only child and like his mama likes his "space"....to be packed in like sardines 24/7 is not good for one's thinking and emotive processes.

SO....here is my vote of confidence tht you'll be able to swing all of yer dreams. One day at a time. We'll be thinking and hoping the best for you and yer Mrs. God will bless WB. No worries.

Pray, Hope, Don't worry. (Padre Pio)

9:12 PM, October 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the news, WB. Hope you can keep your Internet access, though. Look forward to reading what you have to say.

Cheryl

4:32 PM, October 24, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Thangs are gonna be kinda iffy for a while till it all gets settled and runnin on an even keel again..

But I LOVE my bloggin and I dont see there bein a lot of difference in it other than my attitude..

I have high hopes for next year and a lot of other changes that I hope turn out for the better.. Time will tell..

It aint gonna be easy but nothin ever has been for me.. Challenges always do have a measure of mystery to em.. At least I wont be just sittin around growin old waitin to die.. Too many places to go and thangs to do now that I'm gonna be free again..

10:09 PM, October 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, don't forget our dinner in San Antonio. That should be on yer list O priorities.

Always wanted one of them there Chinook motor homes. Tht is my dream for the future. And if I dont have one in a couple of years when it is time to visit Texas I shall rent one and come on down.

6:48 PM, October 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home