Sunday, May 13, 2007

OK, The Halter Comes Off !!

In the first post I ever made here I told readers that if they were thin-skinned or easily offended, that "you might as well go to the shithouse now cause it aint gonna get any fuckin better than this" !! Just in case you missed it, I'm sayin it again !!

For the past few days I've stewin on thangs that I've read.. Its got my blood pressure so gotdam high that I figger I better say what I gotta say now before I fall out in the floor with a massive..

Its got me WAY past mad or pissed, and even past furious..

It started with Congress' Bill to fund the Troops with their Pork and timelines added and the Veto.. Then I read the letter to Americans that I posted the other day, "Somethin that should NEVER have to be said".. I chewed on that for a while and it just kept gettin bigger..

I also posted that letter at a Yahoo Group I'm on and a lady there that has a SOF husband and a son in Iraq told me that they were pissed about it and that they wanted to stay and finish the job..

Then I read a post here:

http://funwithhandgrenades.blogspot.com/2007/05/clarification.html#comments

and so I asked The Ranter about it and he said thats the way most of em feel about it now.. Talk about takin the wind out of your sails !! It got me into a terrible funk of a depression.. On top of feelin like shit lately, I now had this on my mind too..

The past started creepin back into my head and that brought back memories of my friends and how they had dealt with shit after Nam.. Some of em handled it a lot better than others, but all of em were still "BROKEN".. But no matter how broken they were, they kept there shoulder to the wheel and trudged on..

I started out today with the thought in my head that I would come here and say goodbye to everybody and that I love you and wish you well, and then come back in a few days and wipe Redneck Central from internet history.. I planned on drawin back into my self and putterin in my garden and mowin my lawn and just let the world pass by till the end came, whatever the end was gonna be.. Just existin.. I was defeated.. Beaten.. I had no hope for an outcome other than bein overcome by the ruin of my Country, my Military, my Society, and everythang I hold dear..

I decided to take one last trip around the spots I regularly visit on my blogroll and in my bookmarks before officially "hangin up my mouse" and goin and havin a ceegar and a toast of my hooch to begin my retirement..

The first place I went to had this post for me to read..

http://rednecktexan.blogspot.com/2007/05/our-enemies-plan-exposed.html

The more I read the madder I got, and the madder I got the more I knew that I couldnt give up.. The more I realized that I couldnt give up, the more I knew that I wadnt defeated or beaten after all..

Then I read this post:

http://powerlineblog.com/archives/017621.php

HOOAH !!

I'm BACK !! I'm PISSED !! And I'm STAYIN !!

And if the fuckin DIRTBAGS of this world want to play for all the marbles. well, they better get ready to get by me to do it.. And anybody that dont like it can just "SUCK OL BUCK" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Texan said...

Wild Bill said that.

Man I know how you feel Bill....there just aint a whole hell of a lot we can do about it without goin to prison.

Like you said at RR today, OUR elcted officials are somewhat on the same page as us, but a lot, possible a majority of our fellow Americans.....are to put it bluntly, in cahuts, at least ideologically, with the enemy.

I mean you know if my Congressman, Ralph Hall, was voting with the surrender crowd I would go over there and get on his ass, but there aint much we can do about the fuckheads that live in Murtha's district and keep sendin his ass back to DC, aside from going up there and kickin their asses.

9:39 PM, May 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WB - Damn, you had me worried for a moment. Then I got to the end and saw our feisty pal is back! Stay pissed, WB. It's the only friggin way we're going to get our country back. Now if we could get about two million more patriots pissed as hell, look out world!

You're not alone in your thinking. Any true American feels as we do. I think my friends get tired of hearing my rants. Guess what - ask me if I give a shit. Nope. Luckily, we all share the same ideology, so I'm really preaching to the choir. Just got to keep them on their toes!!!

I look forward to the next rant. Don't give up on America, WB. It ain't over until the fat muslime screams when we whip his ass!!!!

10:32 PM, May 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you can't leave us. We need you to remind of us what's what.

10:36 PM, May 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home