Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Nope.. Not Impressed !!

So, the (D)s are wantin to take the money from the Intel Agency and spend it on a Global Warmin Study .. Does anybody in their RIGTH MIND thank that this is the only group in the U.S. that wants to kill a bunch of Americans, whether Military or not ?? I'm talkin bout the Fort Dix Six, not the (D)s, but I can see where it could be confusin ..

With the help of a concerned citizen, the FBI took 6 dangerous "enemy within" off America's streets.. I'm just not in the mood to be lettin out any sighs of relief tho.. This dont amount to a "drop in the bucket" of the number of em in this country.. Maybe more like high humidity..

Now that the rest of the Enemy Within see that it dont pay to plan and schedule their efforts, dont you also thank that they will be more ready and willin to get together and pray and then just go out and do their Dirty Deeds ?? Wont they be more apt to copy the Mall Shooters and School Shooters in their approach ?? No warnin, just seize the moment and act !! Seems to me like the rest of the Dirtbags will want to stop their "waitin for just the right time" and go with what they got and not risk bein discovered..

I got even more BAD NEWS to share too.. I dont thank it will be all that long till we see the first of the IED use start here in this country.. Actually, I dont see how we have managed to avoid it already.. An dont thank that they dont have many other nasty tricks up their sleeves too !!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wild Bill said...

Papa Ray, are you gettin "webbed feet" yet ?? Looks like you sure are gettin a lot of rain out there today !!

3:15 PM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Papa Ray said...

Yea, look at the previous post, I left you a comment on the rain.

Concerning those idiots that got caught. Sometimes I wonder if they get stupid on purpose, or they were born that way.

Or maybe these are just the ones aQ wants us to catch, while they are hatching bigger and more destructive plots. Either way, things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get better.

People don't understand how many Muslims are already here legally. Not counting the thousands that donned a disguise and learned a few words of TexMex and came over our southern borders. I expect some also came down from Canada, but hear they don't take to cold weather so maybe they chose the southern route.

I sprunk a small leak in my "storage area" and bought some of that "Quickcrete concrete repair". You should have seen me out in the rain, fending off Sweet Sarah's lab puppy "Sissy", mixing that stuff and trying to fix the leak.

Would have made a picture.

Sissy wanted to help, play and was not understanding my impatience and yelling at her.

I got it patched. The hard part was shoveling mud out of the way and cleaning it off and then shoveling the mud and grass back after I was finished.

I was a soaked, scraggly looking and feeling mess when I got in. Lucky it wasn't really too cold out there.

Take care, see you later.

Papa Ray

3:57 PM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

If you have a table or shelf in your storage area, you can take a sack of rice and scatter it out on a cookie sheet and leave it and it will suck a bunch of the moisture out of the air in there and keep thangs from gettin "molded" ..

This operation was run by a "pizza boy" and didnt have anybody with any sense runnin it but there is no-doubt others that have been designed by some Al Q "minds" and are gonna be harder to detect and stop..

But the number of those OTM's from countries on the Watch List that are comin across the southern border adds up to some serious problems down the road..

But just thank what it would be like tryin to catch those dirtbags if the (D)s gave em amnesty and turned em loose on us ??

Did you hear that they found BOX CUTTERS on a plane in Denver ?? And I hear the Mooselimbs in Minnesota are very unhappy too !! If I had my way, they would be a helluva lot unhappier too !!

4:38 PM, May 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home