Monday, December 04, 2006

Little Red Ridin Hood: Redeux

The Left got rid of Rumsfeld, now they have gotten rid of Bolton too..

So what are we gonna do now ?? Fight a War On Terror, or start a fuggin daycare center for Liberals at the White House ?? Looks to me like its gonna be a daycare center !!

All the old War Horses are bein shoved out the door, and the new ones all look like a bunch of whooped dogs.. I dont expect that V.P. Cheney will be able to stomach it much longer either.. He is now surrounded by a bunch of damn COWARDS !! I'd get the hell out of there too..

All around us people are tellin us to BEWARE THE BIG BAD WOLF, but the liberals just keep tellin us that the WOLF is an endangered species and we shouldnt harm it !!

So, now the liberals are gonna take our Sheppard and our Sheep Dog and tie em up in hearins and leave us wanderin unprotected.. The Wolf is gonna pick us off one by one, and when the other Wolves see how easy it is they will join in and us sheep will be cut to pieces by the PACK !! And we have all seen how the liberals work.. They will blame it all on the Sheppard and the Sheep Dog.. STILL !!

Yeah, I know.. G.W. is just tryin to give the liberals enuff rope to hang theirselves with.. But he is also givin the terrorists a goodsized foot in the door of the U.S. .. I dont know bout ya'll, but it is makin me pretty gotdam nervous with my ass hangin out in the wind like this !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you WB. I've decided for Xmas I'm adding a semi-automatic - leaning towards a 9mm - to my collection. Pretty sad when a girl wants fire power rather than a nice little bauble. No damn way will a raghead get me to wear veils or face Mecca. I'm not feeling too PC today. Forgive me.

9:37 AM, December 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home