Friday, November 24, 2006

I Worry Myself Sometimes

Go check out this link: http://www.defensetech.org/archives/002975.html then come back and read the rest here.. I understand that MamaBear is a Sci-Fi Groupie !! She should get a kick out of this.. I wonder how long it will be before this is the Subject on Coast-To-Coast AM with Art and George ??

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now just suppose that they do actually get this system up and runnin soon.. I have the PEEEEERFECT way to test it..

You know Ol Act-Mad in Iran has this idea that the 12th Dirtbag is gonna come back up out of that well and bring about Armagedon.. Well, suppose we take a portable one of these systems to Iran and set it up so that it makes it look like the 12th Dirtbag comes up out of the well and does somethin crazy that sends all those goofy-ass Idol Worshippers in Iran over the fuggin edge !! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do ya'll remember the Miller Lite commercials that were on some years ago where they had celebs that kept takin masks off only to reveal another celeb underneath ?? Usin that approach, have Mo comin out of the well only to pull off a mask and then be somebody like Cindy Sheehan, or G.W. hisself, and have Yassar AraFlat or Osma kissin G.W.'s feet !!

Of coarse, my goofy Redneck ass, would have somebody like Jeff Foxworthy or Larry The Cable Guy comin out and sayin "WHAT ? You actually expected it to be MO ?" ..

SHEEEEE IT !! I could have some MAJOR fun with one of these thangs, folks !!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wild Bill. using these holograms in that application will win you the prize of the year, love it.

Reminds me of one of my posts, some loser ex-mil running around saying he was in the bunker on 9/11 and saw them using this technology. Swore it was all smoke and mirrors, no planes, no wide spread deaths, get this one, no people on the steet,it had been previously filmed he said while a movie was being filmed to create a diversion, all holograms.

Darn we are good at this stuff. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtains.

Of course, he goes deep into the Charlie Sheen controlled implosion myth that is driving me to drink as well and I researched trying to add a bit of intelligence to the thing.

After a bit of checking on the web I came up with approximately how many months, not hours or days, months it would have taken to wire the buildings,bear in mind that all the while no one, not one single victim noticed these imaginary guys.

I never, not ever saw my post in the comments. I guess that did not believe me. smile

He was becoming the poster child of the antiwar crowd, that is before the real people in the world decided he was a basket case. Don't hear from him anylonger, or I am missing it.

7:38 AM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Or, what if he came out of the well and pulled the mask off to reveal that he was Ariel Sharon?

That would really fuck 'em up.

5:27 PM, November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a good bead on things WB. You never worry me! Mind like a steel trap. Thanx for the link, if I ever get time to read it---workin 6 nites straight and E has stolen the computer. AKKK!

He flies back Sunday nite to his new swingin bachelor pad. He now lives off post and loves it.

He will be back at Christmas time, ain't that great!!

Many of the ppl at the hospital and the nursing home I work at have the flu. God help me....I do not wish to be ill. When it makes its rounds it goes floor to floor.

Back to ya soon....soooo busy!!

7:23 PM, November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, sho enuf, here I am at home. Got the stomach virus or whatever combination of what is making the rounds in health care lately.

The body fluids I dance thru on a daily basis catch up with me every so often. Maybe I'll have time to read the hologram stuff in the morn.

Thanx for thinkin of me. As soon as my stomach settles down I'm gonna cook yer new recipe!

10:46 PM, November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home