Wednesday, November 22, 2006

All Systems "GO"

The COUNTDOWN has begun.. I took a long afternoon nap, and have had a big supper, and am soon gonna go out and have a mug of my brew and a ceegar, then I start my cookin and preparin for tomoro..

I'll toil till around midnite or shortly after and take another nap, then begin again about 4 or 5 A.M. .. I'll get my peach cobbler made tonite and the ham seasoned and in the pan and ready to put in the oven in the mornin, and I'll get my hens(2) marinated and soakin tonite and ready for the rotisierre in the mornin, and get the ingredients for my bread and rolls sifted and sorted and ready to put together to rise and bake in the mid-mornin.. Seems that the Mrs. promised her friends that I would make them some of my fresh rolls !! Wadnt that nice of her ?? And I'll make 2 skillets of cornbread and and get all the stuff chopped up for the dressin tonite too..

Well, I better get to that ceegar and get ready to start the process.. I'm gonna plug in the Christmas Lights on the outside of the house tonite too.. At least while I sit out there.. Lots of traffic on the streets tonite..

Maybe when I take a break later, I'll come back and give an update on how thangs are goin..

Happy Thanksgivin Folks..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Wild Bill. We have much to be thankful for.

E will be here for the 4 day weekend. Life almost feels "right" when he's back.

Goin to grandma's house (9 homes away) don't have to cook---only have to work 12-14 hours after eating the turkey. THAT is a chore.

9:21 PM, November 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful time and is stuffed to the gills by the evening!!!

7:50 AM, November 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home