Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm Runnin Low On Nitro Solvent

How would you feel if there was a PRO-American, anti illegal immigration, rally down at your local Courthouse, and you picked up your Old Glory and trotted down there, only to have a cop want to take your Flag away from you ?? I dont have much doubt in my mind that I would get my hackles up in a gotdam hurry !! I'd prolly say somethin too.. "I bet you wouldnt take it away from me if it was a MESCAN flag" !!

Sound kinda far-fetched ?? That is EXACTLY what happened last Friday in Tennessee !!

see it here: http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=5074855

61 year old, Disabled Veteran Teddy Mitchell was TASERED and TAKEN TO JAIL !!

I thank I've ground my teeth down half way since I saw that.. MAD dont even start to express my feelins about it.. I have ranted and raved and cussed about it ever since too.. To anybody that would listen to me.. Maybe I've calmed down enuff to put it on here, before I start drankin, then all bets are off !! The WATE.com site has a discussion board and some of the locals that went to the rally have shed a little more light on the matter too.. It aint perty either.. You can read what they, and me, had to say here: http://knoxville.wate.com/sound_off/index.php/topic,1852.0.html ..

Some of the comments came from folks that I know, and I love em for doin it.. I would consider it a personal favor if you and others would go and leave a piece of your mind there too..

I know some of you are gonna thank that I'm takin this a little personal, but gotdammit it is !! If you aint a grouchy, old, crippled, wore-out Vet, with a heartfelt love for the Flag, then you prolly dont "get it" !! Well, let me fuggin splain it to you thickheaded sunzabitches then !! To most folks, Teddy just had his Rights violated.. To me, his Rights were violated, the Flag was dishonored, his patriotism was mocked, and his pride was attacked.. And BUB (short for Big Ugly Bastard), thats just somethin you aint supposed to do to a Disabled Vet !! You get the picture now ??

I want everybody to know about this and I want em to support Teddy any way they can.. And remember:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear." -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over my dead body.

4:05 PM, June 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home