Sunday, June 25, 2006

Disappeared Somewhere

I've put up several posts lately that have just plain gone into thin air !! It pisses me off to sit and thank and type for a while, then push the "publish" button and the damn thang goes somewhere except where I wanted it to..
Its probably better that they did disappear tho.. I really went on some pissed-off rants a coupla times and used some words that my young, innocent viewers might not have heard before.. Yeah, right !!
So if ya thank I've been sluffin off, then you would be wrong.. I just caint seem to do the damn thangs over again when I just got thru doin one and it gotdam vanished !!
I really do wish the one about the "Mardi Gra on the Catholic Church Parkin Lot" had made it thru..
I've thought about makin backup files of my posts, but I dont blog for posterity.. I blog just to be friendly and to hopefully interact with folks that feel like I do.. (FAT CHANCE) Shit, like there are, maybe, 3 or 4 other people in the WHOLE state of TEXAS that feel like I do ?? And the Warden wont let them on the puter anymore !!

So, if you stop by here and see the same ol shit from last week, dont thank its cause I dont care and have lost interest in this place.. After usin up the biggest part of my mental capacity to write a post, and then it goes to cyberspace somewhere and not here, I just dont have the gumption to do it again.. I know, I could jump thru all the hoops and do somethin to save all my posts, but that would take a lot of fun out of it and turn it into work, and that aint why I do this stuff..
Just to put a bug in your ear tho.. If I had more visitors, and more comments, I would probably post more.. Just a thought..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wild Bill!!! Love the name and the blog, forgot how I came to view yer site. Just love to read real live blogs on the rants of the common man.

Yer not alone in yer rant. I often tune in to "the old ranter" and listen to him rant and rave every day. I guess it makes me feel better to know there are many other PO'd ppl out there in blog land.

I do not think there is anything more frustrating than typing and coming up with ideas and brainstorms only to have it disappear into the ether!!!

BUMMER

I feel yer pain! This is Mamabear from funwithhandgrenades.blogspot.com

Nice to make yer acquaintance!

1:00 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Mamabear, I may be a lot of thangs, but common damn sure aint one of em !! (big grin) Glad to have you stop by and give me a shout..
Hope that E is enjoyin his "off" time and is reservin some time to do a little fishin too.. GOD loves a fisherman !!
I poked my nose around over there at FWhandgrenades for a while and sure enjoyed the readin.. I really got a kick out of the "Wild Bill" stories too .. Imagine that !!
I'm gonna have to check out "the old ranter" too.. He may need some hints !!
Come back to see us any time ..

3:56 PM, June 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!! Already put ya on favorites. Now that you have a bonafide listener and rant-fan you'll have to figure a way to save those posts, hee-hee.

Sent the boy back to "the Nam" as the guys over there like to call it. Cried when I met him at the airport. Something about the flesh to flesh thing with our hug. It was real, and look Ma, no wounds! So good to have him back for 2 weeks, just like the good ole days.

When Bear and I drove him to the airport he was upbeat and said he had done everything he wanted to do on leave. As odd as it sounds I almost had the thought that the sooner he leaves the sooner he'll come home to live the good life, so I didn't cry when he left. Not much of a cryer I guess. The boy has a job to do, duty to God and Country, then he gets the apple pie when he comes home to Ma!!!

1:05 AM, June 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did not mean to infer that you were just a common man. Maybe that is what attracted me to yer site--the "wild Bill" moniker and the Redneck motif.

Tried to Email E today and the whole damn thing all of a sudden completely disappeared--El Gone-o-- Damn, Damn, Damn I hate that. infernal stupid computers!!!

Now here is the funny part. My son has been raised in the northern midwest ALL of his life, yet he sez he feels and identifies with the south. Could not get enuf of the civil war (had us take him to Gettysburg 2 months b4 9/11)

On his truck he has 2 bumper stickers and The Stars and Bars. Yep, a gen-u-ine Confederate Flag.

Go figure

Bumper Sticker #1

"Yur Foloweeng A Rednek"

Bumper Sticker #2

"The Flying Hamster Of DOOM Rains Coconuts On Your Pitiful City"

Yep, that's my boy! Just a fun loveable enigma-----who likes to play with hand grenades.

Thought you'd enjoy knowing that!!

1:23 AM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home