Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Old Flames

I'm goin to hell !! So says the Mrs. anyway .. One of my old girlfriends died this Monday, and I just caint muster the will to forgive her for what she did to me.. Its causin me a lot of grief because of it too.. I caint help it tho, cause I HATE THE BITCH !! She was a REALLY bad person tho, and I dont just hate her for what she did to me, but for all the shit she did to a bunch of good folks that had anythang to do with her or tried to help her..
I've forgiven many people in my life for the wrongs they did me, and caint remember anyone besides her that I havent forgiven or are also dead now.. Maybe now you can understand that the bitch was really THAT EVIL ..

Now for the BIG problem.. The bitch's husband is a friend of mine.. How do I tell him that I dont have it in my heart to grieve over his wife's death ??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to the wife. She loves you. I just like you and would say 'to hell wid da the bitch'.

10:19 AM, May 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home