Monday, May 08, 2006

Give Em Hell, I Do !!

I have my mornin coffee and my first few smokes listenin to my favorite radio folks.. The Ankarlo Crew.. I have usually already been listenin to em for a while before I get up, so it aint like rolling into the kitchen and comin eye-to-eye with the Mrs. the first thang..

They seem like a real nice bunch with good hearts, and are dedicated to what they do each day.. They have started bloggin lately and I have had several folks come here from there, so I feel like I should repay the debt by puttin a link to em in the sidebar.. Sometime when ya aint got nothin better to do, ya might wanna go over there and check em out.. To get the FULL EFFECT, ya can listen to em on the .net, or if you are in the Dallas Texas area you can listen to em on 570AM KLIF Radio from 5A.M. till 9A.M. .. Dont seem like there is ever a dull moment there either.. Darrell rants and raises hell about like I do and about the same stuff that pisses me off.. I WILL give ya a hint tho, if you are an ANTI-American Liberal, you may not enjoy it as much as I do !!

3 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Texan said...

I listen to 570 every morning on my way in to Dallas.

I didn't figure you could get Dallas Stations too good out there in BFE.

You dont get any of the FM stations out of Dallas do you?

9:39 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

I've got a super-duper antenea on my radio next to my bed.. I get MEGA stations all over the U.S. on it.. 570, 660, 820, ,1080, and 1700 AM out of Dallas.. 960 in Sulphur Springs.. 1200 out of San Antone.. 1510 out of Nashville.. 850 Denver.. 870 Nawlins and a bunch more that get less attention.. I seldom listen to FM tho.. If I want music, I got stacks of CDs and boxes of tapes.. Even some old 8-tracks.. We tune in FM mostly in the car when we make a beerrun or somethin..

10:27 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Rob_NC said...

..I`m hooked on satellite radio..no more dang signal fade..but I do wish they would make it were you could get more local shows..but aint been that long ago black and white on a (TRUTONE) was all we had..if memory serves me 4 channels...can still remember when we got color and that channel master.. cachunck cachunck.. we were in high cotton then...

8:35 AM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home