Wednesday, April 19, 2006

City Of Angels

I pulled out an old FAV the other day.. Its the CD of City of Angels.. It put a spark in the Mrs. to go get the movie !! The reason ?? The song by Paula Cole.. Do I even have to tell ya ?? YEAH BABY !! "Feelin Love" !! Thats the one .. OOOOOOOOOOH MY !! The Mrs. said she had never considered Meg Ryan to be anythang close to bein called "THEKTHY" !! Obviously, me and the Mrs. have a stark difference of opinion .. The bathtub scene with Meg, and the song by Paula Cole in the background, doesnt do justice to the flick.. Altho, bein mostly a chick-flick, there are a few parts of the movie that can justify a feller sufferin thru it.. If It makes your honey's honey sweet, then, sweet-on-ya !! I like it when that happens !!
There are a few more tunes that will DRIVE me too.. Makes me thank of Joe Cocker.. Yeah, that one too.. "You Can Leave Your Hat on" .. ZZ Top has one or two, and Lynyrd has one, and Eric Clapton is "Ridin With The King" ya know..

The VA sent me to see a new DOC today.. After the third try they got my blood pressure down to 194/102.. If ya'll aint noticed yet, I have a tendency to get a little excited/radical every now and then.. Today just seems to be one of those days.. Thus, I'm turnin to a little music to sooth my senses.. Right now wouldnt be a good time for a Cop to stop me and tell me that I didnt give a turn signal at the last intersection.. I got NEWZ for Rodney King.. I was gettin my ass whooped by Cops a long time before he ever had his FIRST coldbeer !! I'll take a Tazer any day over a 5-cell flashlight or a lead "slapper" !!

Well its bout time I go start a new battle at RT's or over at Sondar K's.. I have some frustrations that need to be released.. My wrath has no bounds.. The HALTER is off folks.. Come witness.. Say a prayer for the weak and the timid..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home