Saturday, March 25, 2006

Returning To Normal

We had a pretty day here today and I got out and got some fresh air and did a little yard work and some rat-killin.. Looks like we are gonna have a bumper crop of fire ants this year !! I didnt put out my Amdro the last of the year last year and they have really took advantage of it.. We saw a pasture on the way back from Shreveport the other day that had fire ant mounds about every three feet on it.. Wouldnt even be good for grazin at all..
Well, I've sat here and got so sleepy that I caint even thank of what to write so I better go take a nap and come back and finish this later..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill your in Texas correct? Did you have to go to Louisianna or is there a Shreveport in Texas. Anyway glad you well.

5:42 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger citizen_us said...

Wild Bill, i miss your witty reparte'.

5:00 PM, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home